Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NC State Farmers Market Fall Craft Fair

So I got into the Fall Craft Fair. YAY!

I got the email last night saying I'm in. Only one little issue, which may or may not be an issue at all - I'm not under the covered area. My Mom is bringing me one of those collapsible tent thingies, so hopefully that will work out.

I'm concerned that I don't have enough stock. I didn't want to make too much because I wasn't sure I'd be accepted; but now that I know I'm in, I need to make more stuff. Unfortunately, it's been a shitty few days that have left me feeling less than creative. And I'm one of those people who have a really hard time creating when I don't feel creative. I think part of it is my meds - I started taking the AD every other day instead of every day and I think it's catching up to me and my body is realizing that it's not enough. I'm going to go back to daily, I think.

Anyway, I need to make stuff. And get stuff together to take with me.

No comments: