Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2

down 1.2lbs from yesterday

No time for breakfast this morning - kid had to see shrink.

3 sips of strawberry milkshake
6 tiny Peanut Butter crackers

1 light lemonade (10 total calories)
2 slices honey wheat bread
spicy brown mustard
spinach
buffalo chicken lunch meat
1 slice havarti

still hungry after lunch (what a shock!)
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
2 1/4 canned pear halves in extra light syrup

much hot chai with 2 packs sweetener per

It's 5:05pm and I'm fucking starving. Off to drink more tea. Yay.

Tomorrow is my 14th anniversary, and as such, I will not be watching my food intake at dinner. We will probably eat Japanese. Lots of it.

So I looked up how many calories I should be eating to lose weight and it's around 1800/day. I'm NOWHERE NEAR THAT! Well, I probably am now.

Dinner:
14 chicken pot stickers
olive oil (wow that has a lot of calories!)
black pepper sauce

spinach salad
mushrooms
yellow squash
zucchini
can of tuna
1oz feta
onion
4 TB TJs fat free balsamic dressing

No comments: