Saturday, January 3, 2009

OMG I'm eating an apple

This is a miracle. I'm not a big fruit fan AT ALL. I love pears and will eat an orange on the rare occasion, but apples? Not a fave of mine. But I haven't eaten anything all day except some shot bloks (3) and some strawberry banana GU before my ride.

I did 3.4 miles from my house over to my son's school - all road miles - gasp! (and it really wasn't that bad, to be quite honest) Then my husband brought the kids and their bikes and I rode with them for another 2.2 miles around the "track" at the school. I drank enough water and got home and was starving. So I had hubs hand me an apple. Nothing else sounded good...and I might eat another one!

Now I'm off to take a pic for my photo-a-day blog and do some stuff around the house. Yesterday I cleaned out my side of the closet in the bedroom and moved some of my tons of photography crap in there. Who knows what will happen next!

Oh! And I have to say that I am very proud of my older son for sticking with the bike riding. He can even ride the 20" bike we got for him, which is a bit too big. He'll be rockin' the trails soon enough.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

OMFG. you ate an apple. and you didn't die. will miracles never cease?

Lidarman said...

Wasn't someone eating an apple what lead to all this nasty fun we have in the world?...Least what I hear.