Thursday, January 15, 2009

So I Suck

Yep. It's true. I haven't ridden anything in about a week. Not sure what my deal is, though I know part of it is that the weather last week wasn't all that cooperative. This week is over unless I go ride at the gym tomorrow.

Isn't it amazing how time flies when you aren't paying attention?

I know part of it is this stupid fucking medicine that I have to take - it takes away the hyper part of me...the me I know as me and makes me not want to do much. I'm hoping that with some positive thinking exercises, a little more anti-depressant and a swift kick in the ass from someone, I'll be back out there riding Gustav on the wild trails of Harris. LOL The doctor and my therapist have all but promised to get me back to me...it just takes time. Soon, I hope.

No comments: