Monday, September 21, 2009

Made myself do it...and I'm glad

I'm not feeling great this morning. Thought I was getting sick yesterday, but had a race to shoot and ended up feeling ok throughout the shoot. Got home, wound down, started feeling not so great, but not horrible.

Woke up this morning coughing and sniffling but decided I was gonna go for a bike ride. The weather is GORGEOUS and I need to get back on the bike. I'm sooo huge...well, huger than normal...and I feel it. That's what makes it worse for me.

So I hopped on the bike, bout hacked up a lung on the first mile. Had to stop and adjust my seat angle (yay multitool!) cuz my womanly parts were screaming, and off I went. Just did 5 miles, but I think that's what I'm gonna keep with until I can do it without feeling winded.

Today was better than a couple weeks ago. I plumped up the back tire to about 35psi, left the front where it was (probably 32psi or so) and everything felt good. I did drink 2 week old water out of the camelbak. :shrugs: It didn't taste bad. :O

Overall it was a good ride and I'm glad I did it regardless of being sick. Sometimes you just gotta do shit. Yanno?

No comments: