Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh joy! It's officially football season!!

My husband loves football.

When we were first living together, I would sit and "watch" (by watch, I mean ask questions relentlessly until he got so annoyed with me that I'd simply go somewhere else in the apartment) it with him. When my question asking started getting the answer "just listen to the announcers and you'll understand what's going on" I decided to take matters into my own hands and buy "Football for Dummies."

Clearly I'm no Dummy because I failed to understand football.

So let me tell you how overjoyed I am to hear him yelling at the television tonight...telling the PROFESSIONAL football players to "just put your head down and go!"

Four months and it will all be over, right?

I can do this.

No comments: