Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's shakin' turkey bacon?

Wut up, yo? Anything exciting been happening lately?

Here are some exciting things that are happening with yours truly:

1. I had an AWESOME trip to Boulder last month (August). I did a good amount of jewelry business, which was my main reason for going out there. I did some sight seeing, and it was as beautiful as last time I was there.

2. My jewelry has been doing pretty well at one place in Boulder; and that's ArtMart. I was surprised how much sold the first week or two it was there.

3. My jewelry has been selling more here in my local area and on my website. I've had 2 web orders (though I haven't gotten payment for one yet, so I'm still waiting) and have sold 3 pieces at a gallery in Raleigh.

4. Bummer, but I haven't gotten on my bike in what seems like forever. And the bad news is that after this week, the kids are tracked out, so it will be another 3 weeks before I can do any real biking...unless I go before hubs goes to work or after he gets home. I'm kinda bummed about that because I've been reading this book, Ride Your Way Lean, and I want to get started on doing it.

5. I'm going on a cruise! This December, my Mom is taking my sister and I on a cruise to the eastern Caribbean! I'm excited. I've never been on a cruise before. I'm kind of nervous as I tend toward motion sickness, but I'm hoping I won't get it because the boat is soooo big! Look it up - it's the Carnival Glory.

6. I finally got my jewelry into a store in SC that I've been trying to get into for months. So I need to get my ass in gear making more jewelry so I can send it down there.

7. What else? I dunno...nothing I can talk about here.

So that's about it for now. I'm sure I'm missing something, but if I remember, I'll come back and write it.

Tell me what's been going on with you.

No comments: