Monday, October 26, 2009

Some men can totally rock the lycra...

some can't.

It's the whole crotch thing. Really. I have a hell of a time not looking at a man's junk when he's wearing lycra bike stuff. Not because I want to, but because I have to. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help yourself.

And god forbid his junk looks interesting. Lord help you...or me. LOL

Aside from the junk issue, I have no problem with men wearing lycra...if they have those nice mountain biking leg/ass combos. Girls, you know I speak the truth when I use the term "eye candy."

Shit. Now I feel like a lecherous old man...er...woman.

But I can admit that I look at the junk. If you wear lycra around me, be prepared. I'm jus' sayin'.

Or, protect us all and just wear baggies.

2 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

I call it meat gazing. :)

Jodey said...

That is doubly funny to me due to an inside joke about "meat." Bwaahaaaa...