Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sometimes I have to laugh at myself

Last night I attempted to make a Christmas ornament from bike parts. I worked on it for a couple hours. When I showed it to my husband, he said "that's odd." LOL

Ok...I don't celebrate Christmas...I'm not Christian, thus never celebrated it. Now I'm wondering if I'm behind the curve on making Christmas ornaments. Does being around them every year afford someone the knowledge of how to make them? LOL

I KNOW! Let's call it my Tim Burton-inspired ornament! Yeah....that'll work. :D

Here's a pic:

2 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

You could make 'the nightmare before Christmas' themed ornaments. Win!

What parts did you use to make the ornament?

Jodey said...

Great idea! LoL

Around the outside of the ornament are spoke nipples; the inside is made from chain plates.