Monday, April 6, 2009

God loves fools

...and so do hospitals.

I think this is my number one issue with people who ride...and especially those who ride with their children. Why oh why would you NOT wear a helmet? Why would you put helmets on your children but not on yourself? How easy is it to fall off your bike, hit your head and BOOM! you're a vegetable? But people think "no...it won't happen to me. I'm too careful." Well guess what? Your (in the collective sense) stupidity is the next person's organ donor.

So Tori Spelling and her family decided to take a ride. Lovin' the outfit Tori! Her husband, Dean, is said to be an "avid cyclist." No helmet. Either one of them. What pisses me off is that these are the type of people who *could* make a difference - I mean, Jesus. Look - she gets press time because her family is riding bikes! She could make wearing a helmet cool. I know I know...it's not her responsibility to be helmet girl. But you get what I'm saying, right?



This is not my image. You can find the original image here.

No comments: