Sunday, April 26, 2009

So ready for vacation

I am SO READY for our upcoming vacation! We're starting out flying into Albuquerque and immediately driving up to Farmington, NM. From there, we're going to hang out in Moab, UT for a couple days...we're going to Arches, Canyonlands and doing a sunset Humvee tour on Hell's Revenge. After Moab, we're headed to Mesa Verde for a few hours, then to Durango. In Durango, hubs will do a train ride up to Silverton and I'll meet him there a few hours later. After that it's back down to Albuquerque to stay the night and fly back home the next day.

We actually just changed our trip around a bit. I was looking at the trip schedule and realized how tightly scheduled we were...and I decided to talk to hubs about changing it. So now we're relaxing more and are a bit less scheduled. We dropped going to Chaco Canyon because it's pretty far out of the way, and I'm kind of bummed about that. But a vacation shouldn't be stressful...and it was my idea to drop it. So I think this way will work nicely. Plus it's a few hours less total driving time than the other way we had it planned.

No comments: