Saturday, November 1, 2008

Because laughing is fun! - ADULT CONTENT

Haha...why am I labeling my shit adult content? Isn't most of it? LOL

Anywho...if you haven't ever hit Urban Dictionary, you really need to. I love it!

In fact, for all you men out there, it is No Shave November. I'm all for body hair guys, but come on...trim it up, k?

Another site I think is hysterical is called The AntiCraft. This site is for all you crafters out there who want to knit and/or crochet our unmentionable body parts. For example, here you can learn to create a party for your boobs. Or make your very own beanis. So many things to make...so little time. :P

Oh let's see...what else is there? How about a blog I always find good for a laugh when I need one. It's called 15 Minute Lunch. It's great. Go read it. Right now. :D

No comments: