Friday, November 7, 2008

Hives and Bike Updates

Well...the hives never did go completely away. I can't remember the correct term for appearing and disappearing hives, but J has had that going on all day. We gave him Benedryl and he seems to be better, if not a little revved up. Oh joy. *eye roll*

As for the bike - it was totally fucked up. :)Ok, I'm exaggerating. But there was definitely something wrong with it. The gears would not shift all the way down on the right side and the guy working on it had a bit of trouble figuring it out, so another guy came and worked on it. Said he simply started from scratch - reset all my cables, limits…blah blah blah. Look to see if the hanger was bent and it wasn’t…did something by turning the barrel on the shifter.

I'm still not exactly sure what the problem was, but I don't care as long as it's fixed and doesn't happen again.

I'm gonna go ride Harris now. Why the hell not, right? :D

No comments: