Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hives...

My 4 year old...bless his little crumb snatching ass...decided to see what Mommy had up on the counter, cuz Lord knows it looks INTERESTING. So he sticks his grimy little finger in the juice of what it is that I had cut in half. Then he puts the grimy little finger in his mouth. "I like that Mommy." "That's nice, Stink."

Fast forward half an hour later...hubs has kids upstairs getting ready for bed.

"Mommy...(this is the 7yr old)...I think you better come up here. J has a rash on his back." So Mommy walks upstairs, takes a look at the little Stink and says one word. "HIVES."

We know all about food allergies in this house - my older son is dx'd with an egg white allergy, he gets crazy with food dyes; the little one had soy and milk allergies as a baby...and now I would bet my ass he has a new food allergy. Wanna know what it is?

1 comment:

maggie said...

Bummer for him!...I am eating one now!Fingers are red and I keep sending sqiurts of red juice flying throughout the room. YUMYUMYUM