Monday, December 15, 2008

Good grief!

It's been at least a month since I've ridden consistently. That is just not cool AT ALL. The older kid has been tracked out for a month...went back last week to school and I haven't been to the gym OR hit the trails.

I'm feeling scattered...I may just hit the gym tomorrow instead of going to the trails, but I'll see. If I do anything outdoors, it will be a few loops at Harris on the beginner trail. I need to build myself back up to where I was. For some reason, I seem to have gained some fear again. Sigh. I can do this...I can do this...I WILL do this.

I can tell it's screwing with me - my moods aren't as high, I'm more apt to be upset about stupid shit, I've gained weight (and god knows THAT'S not needed)...just all around not feeling good about me. So the exercise will help! Yay exercise! (It's usually Yay Pills!)

No comments: