Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yay for getting stronger!

I went to the gym today and rode 4.4 miles on the Expresso bike. It was pretty easy once I got my big ass in gear. After I did that, I walked around the track a few times, then decided to try out the elliptical machine. I shocked the shit out of myself! Last time I did it, which was probably 5 or 6 months ago, I was at 4 or 5 on incline and 4 or 5 on resistance. Today, I hopped on and STARTED at 5 incline and 6 resistance! And I was almost at a running pace. Granted, I didn't do it long - 10 minutes and went almost a mile - but the fact that I DID IT at all is what amazes me...and that I wasn't about to keel over...good times...:)

Anyway, I feel sort of good tonight, so I thought I'd share my accomplishment with my 3 readers. :D

Say it with me: "GO FAT CHICK BIKER!!"

1 comment:

maggie said...

You likely have more than 3 readers...and WAY TO GO!