Sunday, December 28, 2008

Heat Wave!

I don't know about the rest of the country...ok, I do know, I'm just sayin'....but we had a heat wave here in Fuquay Varina. It was in the high 60s/low 70s today! Nice and breezy...perfect day to ride. So I did. And dayum folks! I needed it.

I only rode a couple - few miles (remember I AM fat AND out of shape :P) into downtown Varina, but it felt great, especially the ride home. There was a horrid headwind on my way into town and I didn't think I was going to make it up a couple of the inclined areas, but I DID IT because I told myself I was going to do it and tough shit otherwise.

I took a couple breaks because I had the camera with me...and here are a few of the pics. A couple are actually from yesterday when I drove the truck up to grab some pics of the beautiful graffiti on the boxcars, but otherwise they are from my ride today.

Boxcar Graffiti from yesterday:


This one cracked me up:


Open door graffiti:


From today:
3 Country Buildings


3 Country Buildings from a different angle


Power Pole

1 comment:

weightlossblogger82 said...

most of the fat in body is in colon , so you should work out on colon to loose weight