Monday, December 1, 2008

Of Training Wheels and Other Things

Today. TODAY. TODAY is the day I will teach my 7 year old to ride his brand new 2 wheeler. I hope. He has been riding on a 16" wheel bike, which was definitely getting too small. So Grandma and Grandpa put out for a new bike for Chanuka...which is 3 weeks away...and hubs and I went out with 7 yr old and bought it from Target this past weekend.

Ok...yes...it's junk-ish, but for what he'll use it for, it's ok. I can't even remember the brand name. I want to see if he'll get into mountain biking and start riding the easy trails with me before we get him a "good" bike. I mean, there's nothing wrong with this bike for a 55 pound 7 yr old kid, so we'll see how he does.

ETA: Not today - too windy and he and I are having Mommy/Kid time and going to see Kung Fu Panda at the dollar fifty movie in a bit. I have a few pics to edit, then we're out!

No comments: