Monday, December 1, 2008

Things I'm Looking Forward To!

I'm looking forward to this coming weekend and next week. Why? Because:

1. my friend Daniel is coming to visit me again! This is cool because Daniel lives way up in Northern Canada...so it's special when I get to see him since it's so far away.

2. there is a Bikin' Broads Mountain Bike Clinic this weekend! I'm so looking forward to this - lots of things I want to work on, but mainly working on getting over this fear I seem to have developed. I'd like to talk to other women and see how they view this sport.

3. since Daniel is going to be here, he's going to help us out with the Bikin' Broads clinic by photographing us! I'll be otherwise engaged, so Daniel has kindly agreed to help us out with taking pictures.

4. I'm hoping to meet another person who shoots and get the 3 of us together to shoot while Daniel is here, but I'm not sure it's going to work out. If it does, it will be a blast!

5. Some of you will think I'm a horrible mother, but think what you will...my older son goes back to school on Monday! Woohoo!!! A month of being tracked out...oy.

6. RIDING!!! Next week!!! While the kids are in school!!!

7. Daniel and I have an appt with a friend of mine to shoot her on Monday if our other thing doesn't work out.

8. RIDING!!! Next week!!! While the kids are in school!!!

No comments: