Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stuff from today

So today, before my ride, the four of us went out and bought Rock Band 2 for the Wii. We were helping a friend buy and install a new TV yesterday, and he is a gaming fanatic, and happened to have Rock Band 2. We played it for at least an hour while we were there yesterday and the four of us had a BLAST. So in the interest of doing more stuff with the kids and together, hubs and I decided to invest in the game and equipment.



So far, I pretty much suck ass at most songs on both guitar and drums. But it's got great songs from the 80s, lots of stuff from the 90s...and get this - they even included one from Interpol!

Here is hubs playing the drums...I was fucking around with shutter priority on my camera, which is why one of the sticks looks transparent - it was moving and the shutter was open:



If you ever get the chance to play, you should. It's fun and addictive. You seriously won't want to stop. And it's not that expensive either - we got everything for around $150 (course we already had a microphone from another game that will not be mentioned...cough cough...).

And just because I feel like it, I'm including a picture I took of my cyclometer, my new Fox Dirtpaw gloves that my bud Daniel sent to me (first time I've worn them and I loved them!) and my purty blue helmet in the back. I took it after my ride to document that I actually DID go 2.8 miles today after hardly riding for the past 2 months...

1 comment:

Lidarman said...

Looks like a busy day.

I heard Rock band is fun. The singing part seems where I would fail.


Enjoy.