Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Me and my crocs

Yes, I know this is supposed to be a biking...and sometime photography blog...but I have to ask how many of you know how much I LOVE my crocs? Seriously...I have attachment issues.

What I want to know is why someone...um, like Crocs maybe...hasn't come out with a shoe that can take an SPD cleat..damn them. I think these might be close to something they could use:



There's a chick on mtbr.com who added some cleats to her 2" black heels...why not my swirly pink crocs?

Maybe I should just break down and spend $100 on the keens I've been eying...

1 comment:

Lidarman said...

I thought about Crocs with cleats before....back about 8 years ago, Teva had a sandal with a cleat. I think the crocs foam is too soft to support a cleat...they would have to put a really stiff sole inside somehow.

But yes, the Keens are the real deal. Maybe since summer is over, you can get a pair on sale. BTW, they are narrow so try them on first. I have narrow feet so they fit perfect.