Monday, October 27, 2008

Struggling this morning...looking for that riding passion

Sad to think that I can allow personal life issues to affect whether I can ride or not.

Here again, I'm not relying on my own abilities to get myself going, but rather wishing for someone else to give me the attention and get-up-and-go that I need to do this.

I'm not feeling all that mature for a 36 yr old mother of 2. Maybe I should just go hide like I have been all weekend. That sounds like a fine idea. Drop the kids off at school and go back to bed. I'm tired anyway...went to bed at 7:30 last night, woke up at 9 for meds and went back to sleep...got up at 7:45 this morning. Not quite enough sleep, don't you think?

This is good...now I'm getting pissed off at myself. Maybe I'll go in spite of my own idiocy.

No comments: