Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OMFG...my left lip hurts?

Oh for crying the fuck out loud...you HAVE to read that. (Note: click the title of this entry to read). And you want to know the sad thing? I was searching to find the difference between a bushing and a bearing and how one or the other affects the mountain bike, and I came across THAT. Scary.

I found it really funny...her describing her bumpy left "lower" lip. Of course, I'm an evil Fat Chick Biker. I don't typically laugh at other people's misfortune, but I also don't go to Yahoo Answers telling people that my left lip hurts when I pee on it...um, or that it has bumps on it as compared to the right "lower" lip. And really people, can she not use the proper terminology? L-A-B-I-A. Or I could go to Urban Dictionary and come up with some really interesting things to call them. Oh...that could be fun! A field trip! :D

Ok...it's also 4am...I got woken up by my older kid telling me the younger one was crying. Now there's a sleeping 4 year old ON MY SIDE OF THE BED and nowhere for me to sleep. Damn it. :P 's'alright....my baby can have my bed. Hubs will be up soon and I'll just go to sleep in his warmed up spot. Hehe....

ETA (8:19am): Just so you know, karma paid me back for being mean to the bumpy-left-lower-lip-girl. My kid who was sleeping in bed with me peed outside his pullup, so I awoke in a nice spot of pee. What a way to wake up. Soaked with piss. Gotta love it. No...really.

No comments: